I got a recipe for breadsticks a long time ago from Karlee Hall. I’ve made it several times lately and my family loves it. We usually go to dinner at Laun’s Uncle Brent and Aunt Julie’s house once a month, so I made a bunch of breadsticks and took them over for dinner tonight. I’m thankful for Laun’s family, they’ve been so kind to us.
ready to go in the oven-
I think we took over 5-6 pans worth!
Bread Stick and Pizza Dough:
1 T. yeast
Dissolve 1 T. yeast in 1 1/2 cups of warm water.
Add 2 T. sugar & let stand for 5 minutes.
Add 1/2 t. salt & 3 cups of flour.
Knead for 3 minutes adding flour as needed. Roll out to 6x6 inches. Melt 1/2 c. butter & pour part in baking pan. Slice 1/2 in. thick (with pizza cutter) & place in baking sheet (I actually roll out the dough on the cookie sheet & then just slice it in pieces in the pan). Let rise for 30 minutes, while rising brush with remaining butter. Sprinkle with garlic & parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment