We looked at a rental home in Spanish Fork, Utah on Monday and decided on Thursday to rent it and moved in on Saturday. Thank goodness for Laun’s cousin Trent and Uncle Brent for helping Laun get all our stuff out of the storage unit and into our home. I’m pretty much no help right now with my cane and caring for Carter in his cast. I’m so happy that we have our own place where we can all live together, without having to bum off family anymore. I don’t know how we would’ve gotten through the last month without all the help. We are truly blessed.
I didn’t get a single picture of our move yesterday! I think I was so physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted, that I just forgot.
Last night Trent and Paige took our kids over to Trent and Lindsie’s home for a sleep over.
That is a big pile of cousins there. I love that Utah homes have basements, so fun.
Marlee and EJ (Paige’s daughter- too bad they just moved to Idaho)
Tonight we had Sunday dinner with just our little family. We haven’t made our own dinner and eaten with just us in like a month! It is the simple things like family meal time that I missed so much.
We had breakfast for dinner.
The boys made breakfast sandwiches- they piled all the bacon, eggs and hash browns between two pancakes.
Carter is army crawling around everywhere in his cast.
I love Carter’s kisses, his wild hair and how he scrunches his little nose.
No comments:
Post a Comment