Tuesday, November 4, 2014

great day

So many great things happened today, which is great since Laun’s been gone for 2 days and I could use some cheering up.

I got this package filled with awesomeness from my brother Richard’s family.

cat phone 1323

I’m sporting my Jamberry nails that my sister Rachel did for me.

cat phone 1324

We visited my Turley Grandparents.

cat phone 1326cat phone 1329

And I came back to my parents house to find another package waiting for me, brownies from my friend Julie! Two packages in one day- wahoo!

cat phone 1331cat phone 1333

To top it all off, at the physical therapy office today they had me use this awesome ice pack and my mom got me one of my very own. I wish I had one for my last hip replacement! It’s huge and I can ice everything all at once.

cat phone 1321cat phone 1334

No comments: