Laun text me these pictures today…and I instantly knew where he was, Preston, Idaho!
We used to live there for 1 semester back in 2008, from August-December and for the very beginning of January, right before we had Marlee. I loved living in the country and it made me realize that I would love to have a home on a good piece of land one day. My kids played outside a lot because they could roam and I yelled less as a mother. I think the space and outdoors does something good for your soul. Also, we had so much yard work to do, that we spent a lot of time together as a family outside and working.
Just down the street from where we lived in Idaho, there was this pop machine. Laun and I always thought it was so funny just sitting there on a random road in the country, but it’s still there, so people must use it.
This was the side yard of our old rental. The old barn was so cool.
This was the cute house- it was actually the home where the Prophet Ezra Taft Benson lived, which was pretty cool. It’s been repainted since we lived there and looks great.
Laun also stopped by Caspers in Richmond, Utah to get some ice cream. I wish we were all there with him, brings back great memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment