Sunday, November 2, 2014

splitting ways, again

We had to get a family picture before we all had to split up again:(

Laun’s heading for Utah for his new job!

The big kids are headed back to Show Low for school.

And Carter gets to stay with his mamma, while I’m sporting my sweet Ted hose to prevent blood clots. At least it’s not summer time like it was when I got my right hip replaced!

cat phone 1302cat phone 1303

Of course, the picture where we are all looking at the camera is blurry.

cat phone 1304

Laun gave Marlee a cute note.

cat phone 1310

I think Carter is digging living at Grandma’s house.

cat phone 1307cat phone 1309cat phone 1311cat phone 1312cat phone 1313

Laun got to see some “white stuff” called snow while driving to Utah. It will be strange for us to live in snow again, it has been awhile.

Launs phone 237Launs phone 238

And he even made a stop to our storage unit- ugh, I don’t even want to think about moving that stuff.

Launs phone 242

I’m just thankful that even though we are apart, Laun and the big kids made it to their destinations safely. Again, we are so grateful for all those helping and housing us. Laun is staying with his Aunt Julie and Uncle Brent Johnson, so that will be fun for them to hang out. At least he is with family.

No comments: