Originally, I was planning on staying in Arizona with family and letting the kids finish up the semester. But last night Laun and I decided enough was enough, we were sick of our family being all spread out. So we took the kids out of school for the week, in hoping we can find a home to rent in Utah. If we can’t find something by the end of the week then the kids and I have to go back to Show Low, so we are going to try hard to find a place. We will all stay at Aunt Julie and Uncle Brent’s home for the week, in Riverton, Utah. So thankful again for family continuing to help us out during this crazy time.
So while Laun works this week, the kids are on a week free of no school. Which I really need, since I can’t lift Carter a whole lot yet or walk around with him, so Clayton is my HUGE helper. He will help me while Laun is gone and work and I am so grateful for that. In another week or so I will be so much more able to care for Carter. It sucks to not physically be able to do all I need right now, but when my new hip heals, I will be more physically able than before. I am so grateful for Clayton and for my other kid helping out.
This baby boy is pure joy I tell you!
Tonight we went to the grocery store for treats.
This is how Carter rolls in a store now. He just kicks back in the cart, since he can’t sit up in the front anymore.
The kids all picked out their own treat.
It’s nice to be all together again.
No comments:
Post a Comment