Monday, November 24, 2014

night out

We went to the Shops at Riverwoods tonight in Provo.

cat phone 1501

Carter looked adorable all bundled up in his wagon.

Launs phone 267Launs phone 269

We went to a fun toy store called Blickenstaff’s.  I’m pretty sure they have the biggest rocking horse that I’ve ever seen.

cat phone 1502

Santa was there, a month before Christmas! Which was great to get pictures now, before the holiday craziness.

I love how Carter is keeping his eye on the white bearded guy.

cat phone 1503

Clayton was such a good sport, getting in the picture with his siblings.

cat phone 1504

Santa and Carter

cat phone 1505cat phone 1506cat phone 1507cat phone 1508

Then we met up with my brother Richard and his family at Tucano’s for dinner. It’s so fun to have them in town. We had a whole pile of kids together.

cat phone 1510

Laun was smart and bought Carter a sucker for the restaurant.

cat phone 1511

Afterwards, we warmed up by the fire.

cat phone 1514

Then Clayton spent the night with his cousins.

I love when Porter and Marlee get along so well.

cat phone 1516

No comments: