Carter had a hard time sleeping, but thankfully a lady brought in this cute little musical light up aquarium.
He fell asleep to the music and holding his horse.
Then he got a little goofy, I think the drugs are really kicking in:)
He’s pretty fascinated with the red light on his thumb.
Dr. Vincent came in and loosened his cast a little on the top. Carter is sick of medical people and being messed with, but they are his big helpers!
We are leaving the hospital, so we got to try out his new car seat. It’s specially made for kids in spica casts. It doesn’t go up on the sides like most baby seats, so there’s room for that big cast and there’s this wedge thing that we stick through that big gap. It’s a little crazy, but it works.
Thank goodness Lucy was with us and drove Carter and I to Show Low to be reunited yet again with our family. Carter is a true example of being happy, despite the pain and crazy position his legs are in.
Laun is an amazing husband and father. That sweet man has driven to and from Utah so many times, for the last 3 weekends in a row now! He works hard all week and then drives so far just to see his family on the weekend. I adore this picture of him and Carter, so sweet.
I’m so tired and don’t really feel all there physically, emotionally or mentally right now, to be completely honest. I feel as if my loved ones are lifting me up with their support and helping me survive.
No comments:
Post a Comment