Sunday, November 9, 2014

together again for the weekend

Friday

The best part about being away from people is how happy you feel when you get together again.

Marlee was so excited to see Carter.

cat phone 1345cat phone 1348cat phone 1349

Even the little things are awesome, like watching Porter do some crunches.

cat phone 1350

Saturday

We went to my Grandpa Mecham’s birthday party.

I’m just 2 weeks out from my hip replacement and I’m almost done with my walker. I still stick my left leg out funny, since I’m still swollen. I’ll be glad when my legs become more even again.

cat phone 1356

Too bad Porter wasn’t around for this picture.

cat phone 1358

I adore and miss my Porter during the week.

cat phone 1359

Sunday

It’s hard to be away from my kids and Laun all week. I’m just so thankful that I got Carter with me. I’m extremely grateful for Lucy driving the kids around to Phoenix, so we can be together as a family. 

cat phone 1360

It’s never easy to say goodbye to these kiddos. I’m eternally grateful for all the family that has rallied around us and taken care of my kids.  I’m ready for next weekend when I can see Laun and my bigger kiddos again.

cat phone 1362

Carter is really on the move right now.

cat phone 1364

He’s loving the play room.

cat phone 1365

No comments: