Saturday, October 19, 2013

soccer cuties

It is hard to get a picture where all the kids are actually looking at the camera, but hopefully that happened today. The kids not only got their individual soccer pictures today, but they also got a sibling picture together and I can’t wait to see it! This is the first year they’ve all played soccer. I know it’s dumb, but stuff like this almost makes me emotional. After pictures I took the kids out to cold stone for ice cream, because picture day can be rough. Poor Laun had to work, so he couldn’t join us.

192

I’m pretty sure that Marlee and Porter picked the worst flavor ever, cotton candy. I love cotton candy, the light fluffy real stuff, but I don’t like ice cream or other treats that are flavored cotton candy. Clayton got his usual favorite, cookie dough.

193

No comments: