Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Science Camp

Every year the 5th graders get to go to Payson for Science Camp. Porter was ready to go this morning. I love seeing this little boy wheel along so much luggage. He had a suitcase, then a bag with his sleeping bag/pillow and a backpack.

2013-10-02 06.46.40

He was excited to go and I was excited for him, but a little sad. I’m going to miss him. Plus, Laun is still out of town at a job interview, so it will just be Clayton, Marlee and I in the house, weird.

2013-10-02 06.48.00

The kids are split up in groups of 10 and each group has 2 parent helpers, plus all the teachers go. Each group got their own matching baseball caps. Porter’s group got navy blue.

2013-10-02 06.55.02

Porter was excited to look over his activity packet.

2013-10-02 06.59.30

I’m missing this guy already and he hasn’t even boarded the bus!

2013-10-02 07.05.32

His teacher Mrs. Taylor talking to Porter’s group.

2013-10-02 07.06.28

And there goes my little guy…loading the bus.

2013-10-02 07.08.46

I think Porter was just as excited to ride on this bus as he was to go to Science Camp. I’m already excited for Friday to come so I can pick up my Porter man:)

2013-10-02 07.10.44

No comments: