Marlee liked being able to play soccer, just like her brothers. She loved getting a soccer uniform of her very own.
Tonight was her last practice and game of the season.
I found this soccer ribbon long before Marlee started soccer and grabbed it because I knew I would be needing it someday…can’t believe that day is already here!
This girl is too cute!!!
Here she is telling Daddy before her game starts that she’s going to score 1 goal.
Cheering on Marlee
Go #4!!!
The blurry #4 is Marlee, and then she kicked it in and made a goal!
I think she was happy about it.
water break
Last game of the season is over.
Marlee loved getting snacks after the games. I love that twinkle in her eyes.
The kids all came up and got a reward for finishing the season.
Here are some of the 4 year olds that played, a lot were gone tonight, but we got a picture since it was the end of the season.
Hoorah!!!
Brigden and Marlee go to soccer, church and preschool together. They used to say they were going to marry each other, but I think they've both changed their minds now, ha ha ha.
Marlee was so proud of the necklace she got.
She had a great season and we all loved cheering her on.
No comments:
Post a Comment