Saturday, October 12, 2013

soccer boys

Laun got some great pictures of the boys playing soccer today.

Porter’s game:

mt lemmon soccer 356

I love how Porter’s whole body moves when he plays soccer.

mt lemmon soccer 360

Check out those leg muscles:)

mt lemmon soccer 374mt lemmon soccer 375

I especially love these last 2 pictures of Porter that Laun took from behind the net.

mt lemmon soccer 378mt lemmon soccer 379

 

Clayton’s game:

mt lemmon soccer 395

Clayton scored the most amazing goal today, like from almost mid field! I couldn’t believe he could kick the ball that far, let alone make it into the goal. It was awesome and he was pumped. Him and Laun had been practicing harder/further kicks this week and it looks like it paid off.

mt lemmon soccer 400mt lemmon soccer 408

I was proudly looking on while enjoying the shade. Just look at the size of that prego belly!

mt lemmon soccer 417

My brother Andy’s family came to watch Clayton’s game.

Monson liked the teams banner.

mt lemmon soccer 418

I love this picture of Josiah.

mt lemmon soccer 463

Half time=snack time

mt lemmon soccer 443mt lemmon soccer 472mt lemmon soccer 446

The boys played amazing today. I am so proud of them both!

No comments: