Thursday, October 31, 2013

CA trip- part 5

Today we went on a walk and then swung on this tree swing near the trail.

278279

I’m getting quite the baby bump.

285

Martha

287

Marlee got a little moody about walking today, I’m sure she’ll have no problem walking tonight as she trick or treats:)

286

Marlee often asks to wear makeup, so I told her she could on Halloween. 310312

Marlee and Gavin

290

Marlee-Princess, Carolyn-Cat and Gavin-Raccoon

We missed Ben and Mabel for the picture because they are older and too cool, so they go trick or treating with friends instead:)

CA trip with Marlee 261

Love my little princess.

CA trip with Marlee 266CA trip with Marlee 268

The kids loved racing from door to door and magically never complained once about how far we walked. It’s amazing what kids will do when candies involved.

292

The kids got entirely too much candy.

301CA trip with Marlee 275

Let the candy trading began.

CA trip with Marlee 279

Ben was dressed up as a billionaire/the Monopoly man.

CA trip with Marlee 278

love this girl

305CA trip with Marlee 284

No comments: