Its been nice having the boys home. Today we did some shopping. Clayton seems to be growing like a weed, a good looking weed. He was in need of some church shoes. I have learned to not pick out shoes for him or he will hate them, so I was glad to find time where we could go shopping together. We had success. And Porter was super pumped to find a costume for Halloween…Superman. Seeing the grin on his face was priceless. I was even happier because we got everything for super cheap. Clayton didn’t find a costume, so he just decided to use something at home and Marlee and I already found her a princess dress at a thrift store awhile back. The kids actually had fun shopping for once, maybe it was the sweet mask they tried on?
Friday, October 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment