Friday, October 4, 2013

5th grade trip

We were so happy to pick up Porter from the school. The whole family went, since we were going straight to Ryan’s cabin. He got to go with all the 5th graders for several days to Payson for science camp.  They got fossils off the side of a cliff, went on a 4 mile hike, saw a rattlesnake, a horny toad and found water bugs.

Laun and I have a hard time when he’s away, but I know this experience was good for him.

This picture is of the whole group at cookie rock, Porter’s near the center of the picture, with an orange shirt on and blue hat. His group had blue hats and they stay in the same cabin together.  I was so glad for the dads who helped out and text me pictures of Porter while he was away.

10103946076_0081b359e1_o

No comments: