Thursday, October 17, 2013

on their day off…

The boys had no school today, which was great because that meant the whole family could go to the ultra sound of the baby. I think Marlee doubted that the baby was a boy, I mean how could a DNA-blood test really be right? The poor girl seemed to believe the ultra sound confirmation that it truly is a boy though, I think she is learning to accept that she’s not getting a little sister.

Hall baby #5- love that profile

220

The picture where the baby looks at you is a little creepy though, ha ha ha. But seriously, in the middle picture baby boy is looking at us and it looks like a skeleton more than a baby.

222

Of course the kiddos wanted to eat lunch at the UMC cafeteria. We shared flavored milks, sushi, a wrap and some gummy bears. We’ve had some dark days in this cafeteria over 6 years ago when Cooper was in the NICU. It is nice to make some happier memories in this place.

172

No comments: