After church we went on a 3.5 mile hike on the Vista trail in Sugarloaf. I learned that Marlee does better on hikes with Laun around. She did pretty good, besides the two whinny spells. We saw some beautiful views and the trail has a lot of variety, which makes it a great hike.
I would love to do this hike again when all this dry grass is green again, although I like the goldish hue too.
Marlee loved walking on the leaves and hearing the crunching sounds.
She was completely avoiding the trail in order to walk on the leaves, which is ironic because later she slipped on a pile of leaves and then decided she was no longer a fan of the leaves and the fall season.
I love that you can see some vineyards on the hill, there are tons of vineyards around the Santa Rosa area.
Mabel and Ben are such big helpers.
These reddish trees were really cool looking.
Here’s a closer view of another similar tree.
The views were so pretty and the weather was awesome.
There was such variety of scenery throughout the trail.
The small dark spot is Ben running to the lookout point.
After sitting and snacking for a bit we headed off again.
I was glad Marlee got to experience the fall season, we don’t have much of it in Tucson. There are so many pretty fall colors here.
When we got home Richard and Martha made a delicious Sunday dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment