We got accepted out of the applicants to rent the home in Spanish Fork we wanted! We still can’t move in until September 1st, but at least we know where we are going to live! So, I finally got to take the boys to their Junior High to get their schedules.
I like that they took photos of their schedules:
That’s right, Porter (our 7th grader, who already skipped 1st grade) tested into 8th grade Honors Math. He was not happy about being in Honors Language Arts though, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he drops it.
Clayton posted his schedule on Instagram, which is funny to me that kids today do this. He got Instagram for his birthday, he’s been asking for awhile. He seems happy to be returning to the same school again this year, which is unusual for him since we’ve moved so many times.
No comments:
Post a Comment