Laun put up the hammock at our camp site, it’s pretty sweet. I think Carter’s still confused about it.
Porter had homework to do on a computer and ours is in storage, so we went to the library. Carter’s love for books makes me so happy. All my kids have loved books.
Porter had soccer practice at the park, so we had plenty of time on the playground.
I’m so glad Porter and Clayton have each other. They practice soccer together, catch snakes, hike, stay up talking at nights, fight…
Laun was getting back really late from work tonight, so I went to the camper, with just the kids. It was very dark when we arrived and our dog Raggles looked like she had been cut off her rope and was running around scared. For some reason it spooked me, but it really freaked out the kids. They asked me to leave, but first I had to grab Raggles. I went back into town and waited for Laun who was still driving back from work. He met me sometime around 11 or midnight at a Walmart parking lot. We were tired and were trying to decide if we should just stay in a hotel instead. I went into a hotel and no one was at the desk and they wouldn’t answer, so we finally just went back to the camper. Poor Porter was so tired that he fell asleep in a ball in the backseat. It’s amazing how much safer we feel with Laun around. The poor kids have school tomorrow and we are all beyond exhausted. II ‘m struggling being patient with this house thing. I just want to go to a home so badly, not a camper. I should remember to be more grateful for what I have and to have joy in the journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment