Sunday, August 16, 2015

decisions

I’m an indecisive person at times and I kind of hate it. I have a hard time going out to eat, because I typically get stuck as the waiter asks me what I want, still trying decide (I want it all). The thing I have the hardest time with are the decisions that I feel will effect our family and future.

Well, we are at a crossroad right now. Awhile back Laun and I looked at this Provo home for rent. It caught our eye for some reason. It’s an older home in a beautiful neighborhood (right above the BYU stadium). Provo seems a little magical to me for some reason. And the landlords are super friendly and kind. Anyways, the landlord contacted us recently asking us to reconsider renting their home and they’d lower the monthly rent. For some strange reason Laun and I felt good about the Provo home, which doesn’t really make since, because we are signing on a Spanish Fork rental tomorrow! Plus, if we stay in Spanish Fork our kids don’t have to switch schools again, since they will likely have to when we buy a home. Anyways, so today we decided to go with the Provo home and went to their ward. The ward was great, friendly, etc. But as Laun and I sat their before sacrament meeting we some how knew we weren’t coming back here. We were suppose to live in the Spanish Fork home. Even though we’ve been there done that with Spanish Fork and Provo seemed new and exciting to us, we decided to go ahead and stay in Spanish Fork. I guess today was about really feeling confident  with our choice. Since we pursued the Provo one and it just wasn’t right, we could now of a surety to go the other way. I’m sure the Lord knows me well enough, to know I need enough reassurance to be confident in my choice. So there you have it. I really do like Spanish Fork and once we finally move in, the home is conveniently located for schools, soccer, shopping, work, etc.

Carter went to nursery for the first time today and did pretty good. He cried some, but he stayed the whole way through. He doesn’t seem old enough to be in nursery, probably since I barely quit nursing him and he doesn’t even walk yet. He just snuggled me when I picked him up.

cat phone 352

Sunday drive down some back roads.

Carter finally had enough, he figured he should be in the driver seat.

cat phone 356cat phone 357

Plus, he has a much better view of the cows here.

cat phone 360cat phone 365

No comments: