Carter’s book perfectly explains are lives right now. I feel like our stuffs everywhere…in the vehicles, in the camper, in the storage unit and at other people’s houses. I’m trying to be patient and grateful, but I’m struggling. Now that school is about to start and summers over, this whole living situation seems less like a vacation and more stressful. I just need to hang in there, we have less than two weeks till we move into our rental home.
The kids and I are going to spend the next two nights at Trent and Lindsie’s home, since Laun will be gone over night for work. Trent’s family has helped us so much, with letting us stay here, do laundry, shower and keep our truck here! We owe them forever! I feel like we owe so many people for all the help we’ve gotten over the last year!
Anyways, the kids are excited for a sleepover with cousins and a real shower. This is how I found the kids this morning, a pile of kids.
Porter had 7th grade orientation and Marlee had kindergarten open house today, I can’t believe school starts tomorrow!
We went back to get our stuff to spend the night at Trent’s house again and when we arrived at the camper I realized I didn’t have the key. I about had a nervous breakdown or panic attack, but Clayton saved me from going even farther on the crazy train, by breaking in. I needed stuff in there for school tomorrow! Thank you Clayton!
Clayton and I had to pull a late night. We ran to Walmart for school supplies, lunch stuff and some clothes. I’m so thankful for his help, especially with Laun out of town.
No comments:
Post a Comment