Friday, August 21, 2015

old friends

Today I met up with my good friend from high school, Bekah! I think the last time we saw each other was possibly at our 10 year reunion 5 years ago? She’s one of those awesome people that I can go years without seeing and it’s as if time never passed. Thanks to social media, I found out she was in Provo and so I picked her up for lunch. The funny thing is that in high school she wasn’t a member of the church, but has since then joined. She’s such a great example to me and a good friend. It’s too bad we don’t live close to each other.

cat phone 465

 

Laun took Sunthorn and his friends fishing today at Scofield Lake, so the kids and I joined them.

Clayton caught this fish with his hands.

cat phone 471

Sunthorn and Laun- fishing like the old times

They went to school at UofA together as students. Sunthorn lives in Thailand and he and two of his co-workers are here on business. It’s kind of cool that both Sunthorn and Laun work with cows and that their careers could cross paths.

cat phone 477cat phone 479cat phone 480

cat phone 486

I see a train coming…

cat phone 491cat phone 493

cutest face ever

cat phone 506

Adding to the fish…

cat phone 517cat phone 518

Sunthorn and his friends (they told me their names, but there was no way I could remember them)

cat phone 521

cute Porter

cat phone 519

Marlee fell in the water and so that is why she’s wearing just her underwear and a sweater.

cat phone 522

Laun and Sunthorn

cat phone 525

No comments: