Saturday, August 15, 2015

fun day

I took a little walk with Clayton, Carter and Marlee.

cat phone 278

It’s awesome that Clayton is big enough to carry Carter for me. Having older kids can be pretty dreamy, usually;)

cat phone 279cat phone 283cat phone 289cat phone 284cat phone 285

Then the whole family went for a swim.

cat phone 294cat phone 297

I’m loving having Laun around with it being the weekend. The camper life has it’s ups and downs, but the biggest down is that I see less of Laun, with work keeping him busy.

cat phone 298cat phone 305cat phone 300

I don’t know why, but we had a lot of fun sitting and climbing over this log.

cat phone 308cat phone 314

Carter could probably sit here for hours just throwing rocks.

cat phone 303cat phone 316

The art of rock skipping:

cat phone 318cat phone 322

I love these 4 kiddos:

cat phone 327cat phone 330

just relax

cat phone 323cat phone 328cat phone 333

Laun got chocolate covered cinnamon bears to go inside the jumbo marshmallows, it was yummy.

cat phone 341cat phone 342

Laun is the master when it comes to perfectly roasting a mallow.

cat phone 349

No comments: