Saturday, August 8, 2015

Lagoon

Brandon and Mary’s family recently moved back to Utah. Mary took our oldest three, along with her kids to Fillmore for the night. Then they went to Lagoon today. I think it’s safe to say that Mary is quickly becoming one of my kids favorite people. I would’ve joined in, but we moved out of Julie and Brent’s house today and into Brandon and Mary’s camper, so we were busy! I’m so thankful for the Johnsons letting us stay in their home. We moved into a camper, because why not go on a trip when you are homeless?! Plus, the Johnsons live in Riverton and if we get the rental in Spanish Fork we want, we need to be in the camper so we are close to the kids schools. Okay, so I got a little side tracked there. Back to Lagoon.

Mary stayed with the younger kids, while the older kids went on all the big roller coasters, so I don’t have any pictures of them, but she did send me these:

cat phone 123cat phone 125cat phone 126

And to top it all off, Mary gave each of the kids $20 to spend however they like, heaven! Thanks Mary from saving our kids from a boring weekend of moving.

No comments: