I love that our church building is just down the street, so we can walk there. And the boys junior high is that brick building you see, right across the street from the church. We still haven’t unpacked the iron, so we went to church with wrinkly clothes, but we were on time, so progress is progress.
Our home is just a little ways down on the right.
We don’t have our kitchen table set up yet, so I am super happy the owners left their patio furniture.
Laun cut a lot of hair tonight.
I got a trim, but I’m thinking next time I will have Laun chop quite a bit more off.
Claytons’ been asking for this haircut for a long time. Super short on the sides and longer on the top.
And Porter got a trim, too. It’s nice to have moved in and to have hair clippers again!
Trent and Lindsie were so kind to have us over for dinner tonight and it was delicious. After we stopped by our storage unit to find a cord for the dryer, so we can do laundry (at our house and not at the laundry mat) and loaded up some more stuff. Now we only have one load left!
No comments:
Post a Comment