Now that we don’t have our dogs anymore, we can move the camper into town. Plus, I don’t have to worry when I have to leave the dogs for the day if they are ok or not and it will be faster to get the kids to school and soccer. Our new spot is in Spanish Fork and near a great park.
Clayton wanted to play soccer today at Marlee’s elementary school, so the young kids played on the playground and Porter read.
Carter is becoming quite the climber.
Our camper is at Canyon View Park and the duck pond is a huge hit.
The kids also enjoyed the playground.
Clayton feeds the ducks merely so he can catch them.
Carter likes petting the “geegle”.
I love how these two our buddies.
It’s fun watching Carter starting to stand as he holds on to something.
Right now he is wanting Porter’s gogurt.
Then we went on a long walk down the river path. Clayton was probably on the rip sticks for hours today! It’s fun being in a new spot.
No comments:
Post a Comment