Sunday, August 23, 2015

bye bye dogs

Our rental home doesn’t allow dogs, so Ryan said he’d take them to his house. Ryan happen to be in Utah for a hunt this weekend, so we drove out there. I wish I would’ve gotten a picture with the kids and the dogs in daylight, but oh well. Marlee is holding Raggles, who she’ll really miss and Dutch is busy staring at a deer. I’m so thankful that Ryan and Kami are willing to watch our dogs for us.

cat phone 542

I got to catch up with Kami and we went on a walk.

The older kids went on a Ranger ride and happen to see Ryan’s friend get a deer.

When they got back, Carter was so happy to see the deer and kept petting it and saying “Ollie”. He says that a lot and now we know it either means deer or he wants to pet an animal.

cat phone 539

Carter could not get enough of the deer, I think he’ll enjoy hunting when he grows up.

cat phone 546

deer talk with Uncle Ryan

cat phone 548

Ryan and Laun

cat phone 550

It was so nice spending time with Ryan and Kami.

No comments: