Not only is it Pioneer Day, it’s my sweet Mother’s birthday. My mom is a saint, an angel, my hero, etc. She’s always been by my side through the ups and downs. She is the most content person I know. She is kind. She is patient. She is loyal. She is forgiving. She is way nicer than I will ever be. And she makes one amazing nurse. She has gotten me through all my surgeries, even my two hip replacements when I was an adult. I don’t live near her, but we talk so often on the phone, she always seems nearby. I love you mom.
The pictures: the top left is when my nursed wheeled my bed right out of the hospital, so I could go outside. The top right is with my mom and I in the hospital playroom, the day before my 4th birthday and only 2 weeks out of a body cast. The bottom left: my mom giving me a bath, body cast style. The bottom right is me getting a cast removal. See, she’s always there! Love this lady and so blessed to call her mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment