Saturday, July 25, 2015

family & outdoors

We met up with Trent’s family at Bridal Veil Falls at took a walk.

I never knew drinking a capri sun could be so cute.

cat phone 561cat phone 562

Then we all met up with Andrea’s family for dinner in Heber.

cat phone 563

Afterwards, we went with Trent’s family on a hike at Sundance.

cat phone 565cat phone 571549cat phone 575

I love how Carter is laying his head on Laun’s head.

cat phone 577cat phone 582

Brooks wanted to put his arm around Carter, but Carter just kept trying to knock his arm away. This boy likes his personal space, unless it’s cuddles from Laun, Clayton or I.

IMG_3916

Lindsie is the best!

cat phone 585

Cousins, Laun & Trent

cat phone 586

The hike was so pretty, but it was getting dark, so we had to turn back before we made it to the water. I can’t wait to come back.

cat phone 588553556cat phone 602

All tuckered out.

cat phone 606

This was just the break I needed, from the stress of house hunting.

No comments: