Thursday, July 9, 2015

Las Vegas

Laun was gone at meetings most the day, but the kids & I found plenty to do. We walked down the road for breakfast burritos & my kids drank a ton of the half and half cups (I’ve got to buy them a pack, they’d be in heaven).

cat phone 1110

strong-willed

cat phone 1112

We went to the awesome hotel pool.

cat phone 1115

The boys tired out before Marlee.

cat phone 1118cat phone 1119

We had lots of fun playing the bean bag toss.

cat phone 1121

Clayton babysat while I went to the spouses lunch. The food was all so delicious and the company was great and we all got a gift bag with lotion & soap.

cat phone 1124

When I got back I took the kids to swim again.

cat phone 1130

Laun came & hung out with us after his meeting & before his dinner.

cat phone 1131

Carter’s my buddy-

cat phone 1132cat phone 1137cat phone 1142cat phone 1145

love my boys

cat phone 1146

After Laun’s conference stuff we took the kids to the Coco Cola store. We tried the flavors from around the world & most of them were gross, but Porter really liked them.

cat phone 1150cat phone 1157

It’s hard to get a selfie of 6 people.

cat phone 1159

Carter finally made it in 1 of the pictures.

cat phone 1162cat phone 1163

Then we headed to the m&m store.

cat phone 1164cat phone 1169

What a beautiful wall of colors! We got a bag of different flavors & peanut butter m&m’s are still my favorite.

cat phone 1170cat phone 1174cat phone 1175

Clayton, who has been afraid of rollercoasters, ever since he went on one at Sea World as a 4 year old, finally conquered his fear tonight! He & Laun rode on the New York, New York rollercoaster (same one Laun & I went on during our honeymoon over 14 years ago) & he loved it. I’m so proud when someone gets over a fear. And Laun said the ride was way more intense than he remembered.

cat phone 1183

It’s dark, but there’s the roller coaster in the background that they rode that wraps around the New York, New York hotel.

cat phone 1205cat phone 1211

We walked to the Bellagio to see the water show:

cat phone 1190cat phone 1193cat phone 1200

On our walk back to our hotel we saw a street artist & he was pretty good & grew in quite the crowd.

cat phone 1201

I think our kids could have watched him paint all night.

cat phone 1203

What a day!

No comments: