Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Las Vegas-Work Conference

Laun had a work conference in Las Vegas, so the whole fam damily joined him. Plus, there are several things I’m suppose to join Laun at, so we needed our trusty babysitter, Clayton.

Laun & I joined a group to sing for the opening of the IFA conference, while Clayton babysat in our hotel room. We got a text from Porter with this picture, saying, ”He’s gotten tired of us.” I sure love my babysitters.

IMG_3838

We are staying in the Tropicana. The kids are pumped to walk around, so as soon as we were done Laun and I took them on a stroll. I love that you don’t drive & you just walk everywhere.

cat phone 1064cat phone 1065cat phone 1067cat phone 1069

We went for a late lunch to the Shake Shack.

cat phone 1073

The food was awesome! I might come back to Las Vegas just to eat here! And we shared a caramel shack that was delicious.

cat phone 1070

Marlee was loving all the fun stuff to take pictures with. I love this photo of her on the hand chair.

cat phone 1074

Then we went to Hershey’s Chocolate World.

cat phone 1077cat phone 1078

Marlee’s been wanting to see the statue of liberty, I hope the chocolate one counts. And Porter is downing Hershey syrup, actually, it’s just a piggy bank.

cat phone 1079cat phone 1085

Every type of Hershey kiss you can imagine. We got a bag so we could try them all.

cat phone 1082

Tonight I joined Laun at the opening dinner.      

cat phone 1095

We met some great people.

cat phone 1096

My boys have succeeded with babysitting Carter. They sure know how to get him to sleep, not in his play pen, but still asleep.

IMG_3842cat phone 1098cat phone 1099cat phone 1102

Then I took Clayton & Marlee on a walk down the strip.

cat phone 1104cat phone 1107

No comments: