Jared Hall’s family came to town last night! We went to Tucano’s for dinner.
After dinner the kids played in the water.
Even Carter got wet.
We went to Blickenstaff’s for candy & to check out the toys.
Marlee made her own giant pixie stick with every flavor.
They have lots of fun candy & sodas.
This area has fun restaurants & shops. Plus, the mountain views aren’t bad either.
Clayton & Pearce were so happy to be reunited again.
We lit some fireworks when we got home & the kids were all excited for a sleepover.
Today the Hall’s took of for Lewiston, we are so glad we got to spend time with them.
Laun & Jared
All the cousins had a great time together, especially Clayton & Pearce.
Clayton & Pearce
I made two new cookie recipes today…pecan & oreo's, both were good.
I love how Carter is trying to get onto Laun’s lap. Having an office in a living room is difficult at times.
The kids went to a late night, outdoor movie at their friends. I came near the end & walked them home.
No comments:
Post a Comment