Tuesday, July 21, 2015

fun with kids

I adore watching Clayton & Carter together.

Clayton is sharing his love of music with Carter and I love how they are sharing ear pods …

cat phone 274

I love how they are looking at each other, so sweet.

cat phone 272

I think Carter likes this song. And on a side note, I’ve covered Carter’s feet braces with socks, since he just takes them off.

cat phone 276

I took the kiddos to the store Scheels.

It’s Marlee’s first time, so I had to take her on the ferris wheel.

cat phone 278

She was nervous & held my hand most the time.

cat phone 282

Truth be told, they make me a little nervous, too. I think the slowness of them gives you too much time to think about it. I’m so proud of her for facing her fears.

cat phone 293cat phone 295

The boys played plenty of games, mainly the soccer one. And they tried out the bowling, which was fun, until Carter kept continually crawling down the bowling alley & screaming when we stopped him.

cat phone 284cat phone 291

Marlee is almost always wanting to pose for a picture.

cat phone 296

We tried out the flavor swirl cones.

cat phone 297

The caramel flavor was the best.

cat phone 299

Tonight, Laun pushed Clayton in the crows nest, it was crazy how low to the ground Clayton got.

cat phone 306cat phone 305

No comments: