Sunday, July 19, 2015

Little Cottonwood Canyon

I love Sunday drives.

Today we drove up Little Cottonwood Canyon. I could not get over the beauty & all these pictures were just taken with my phone!

cat phone 166cat phone 167cat phone 171cat phone 174cat phone 187cat phone 189

Clayton is getting way too tall to sit in front middle, maybe he just really likes his parents or wants a break from his siblings.

cat phone 192cat phone 195

We stopped for a picnic…

cat phone 197

Carter showed us how to eat an Oreo cookie. He twists it apart, eats all the frosting & then throws the cookies.

cat phone 199cat phone 200cat phone 212

Dinner was sandwiches, sushi & Oreos.

cat phone 207

I love how so many pictures that are suppose to be of just Laun & I often have one of our children in it.

cat phone 223

Marlee requested a photo with dad & mom.

cat phone 228

As a mom you can often find me like this-taking pictures of my kids.

IMG_3867IMG_3869

I love seeing this boy up on his feet.

IMG_3866IMG_3875IMG_3890IMG_3891IMG_3894cat phone 241

Laun is so attractive & seeing him hold our baby just adds to that.

cat phone 243cat phone 244cat phone 246

When we got back to the Johnsons we found that our chickens laid their first eggs!

cat phone 250cat phone 253

No comments: