Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I love having a girl

Laun asked the kids to pick something from the scriptures to write a short talk about and give for FHE (Family Home Evening). He wants the kids to practice their public speaking skills. The boys forgot and did theirs late, but Marlee reminded me (since she needs help and is on the ball). In preschool she recently learned the scripture: 1 John 3:23. So she decided to write her talk about that. She came up with this talk and wrote it all on her own. She just asked me how to spell the words.

It says:

I love Jesus

I care about Jesus

Moroni is strong

1 John 3:23

Love one another

cat iphone pics 439

I love this girl. She has such a strong testimony. She never wants to miss church. She loves all the church App’s and often watches the Bible videos because she tells me she needs to learn about Jesus. She can often be found singing primary songs. I love her sweet spirit.

No comments: