Thursday, March 20, 2014

cousin time

The kids are loving all this cousin time. We’ve been hanging out with my brother Richard and my brother Andy’s families.

We went to the zoo…

cat iphone pics 722cat iphone pics 724cat iphone pics 725

I love all the little ducklings. 

cat iphone pics 728cat iphone pics 730

Then we went hiking to Sabino Canyon…

cat iphone pics 733

The saguaro are huge there.

cat iphone pics 735

Marlee really wanted a picture of her standing on this rock- she’s a big climber girl.

cat iphone pics 737

I got an extra good workout pushing Carter in his stroller.

cat iphone pics 738

Josiah and I

cat iphone pics 739

Sweet Porter picked me a flower.

cat iphone pics 741

Then we went to Andy’s house for dinner and Laun met up with us there.

The boys are loving their new brother.

cat iphone pics 732cat iphone pics 745

No comments: