Clayton has really enjoyed learning how to play the French Horn this year. This is his first time being in a band or learning how to play an instrument. One of the great things about Middle School is that you can take band as an elective during the school day, rather than after school, plus there’s only 3 concerts during the school year.
Clayton practicing before the concert.
One handsome kiddo.
Clayton is to the right side in this sea of kids.
Clayton already has fans.
I’m so proud of this boy. He’s in beginning band, but he auditioned and also got to play with the intermediate band in tonight’s concert.
Marlee loves her biggest brother.
Laun watched Carter tonight while I went to the concert, it was weird being away from my baby.
Laun took these pictures of Carter and I crashed on the couch tonight. And I’m loving the nursing apron that my mom made me.
precious baby
No comments:
Post a Comment