Today is Carter’s due date. It’s crazy to think he’s already two weeks old-time flies!
Today I took the boys to the Stake Center for the Gilbert Temple dedication. You can only attend if you are 8 and older, so Laun stayed home and watched Marlee and Carter. The talks were wonderful and I was glad that the boys got to attend their first temple dedication.
Then we went hiking at Sabino Canyon. It’s the first time Carter’s been there and the first time I’ve really exercised since he’s been born.
This is how Carter traveled: in his car seat in the bike trailer.
There was lots of water due to the recent rain and it was so pretty.
Marlee liked the ducks, but I’m not sure if they liked her.
This was my first time seeing ducks here.
I’m so glad the boys have each other.
Laun packed in dinner.
I love this girl and she loves dressing herself:)
I’m sporting my old lady track suit as Laun likes to call it.
No comments:
Post a Comment