Saturday, March 8, 2014

Finger Rock round 2

When the boys did this hike 3 days ago it was on a school day and so they got a late start and couldn’t fit the whole hike in since it was getting dark out. This time they got an earlier start and made it to the top of the mountain. These boys have been hiking like crazy lately.

Layn iphone 188Layn iphone 189Layn iphone 192Layn iphone 196

Layn iphone 197Layn iphone 198

Layn iphone 200Layn iphone 201

I love Porter’s little finger pointing…not sure what he’s trying to point at, but it’s cute.

Layn iphone 203

A picture without Laun’s sweat band:)

Layn iphone 204

These guys love their Kern drinks.

Layn iphone 205Layn iphone 207

This must be the boys hiking poses, because I find these in all of Laun’s hiking pictures now.

Layn iphone 211Layn iphone 212

Layn iphone 215Layn iphone 216

Layn iphone 218Layn iphone 219Layn iphone 227

I love all these memories the boys are making with their dad. And I really love that Laun’s taking pictures, so I’m not missing  out as much.

Layn iphone 221Layn iphone 224Layn iphone 228Layn iphone 229

 

When the guys got back we went to Josiah’s birthday dinner.

Elizabeth made him a sweet mummy cake, she makes the coolest cakes.

Layn iphone 234

No comments: