Checking out their Easter buckets….
Marlee got so excited about everything. She was happy to get pink chicks.
The kids got some snacks from the oriental market.
They each got some candy, eggs, a cup, a shirt & a beanie.
I taught sharing time for Primary today. I have this great little bag filled with plastic eggs numbered from 1-12. Each egg contains something about the Easter Story. One had red hot candies (representing Jesus bleeding from every pore), one a nail (Jesus nailed to the cross), and so on. The last egg is empty to represent an empty tomb, since Christ was risen & resurrected. I am so thankful for Easter & this time to reflect on all that Jesus Christ has done for us.
For dinner I made “bunny” rolls. Although I didn’t cut the ears long enough, so they looked more like gerbils or hamsters.
The Frosts brought the ham & I made all the side dishes & dessert.
The kids always have fun searching for eggs.
And guess who’s been sticking around lately…
No comments:
Post a Comment