Today Lucy & Jeff came in town & joined us, Jonathan & Darleen to the musical Wicked.

You can’t take any pictures during the show, but this is what the stage looked like before it began (big metal dragon & a map).
Lucy & Jeff
Pretty dark picture, but that is the stage in the background. The effects, orchestra & singing were good. I was glad that Jonathan & Darleen planned this & made sure we all got seats near each other.
Then we picked up our kids from the babysitter & went to Gee’s Garden Restaurant for dinner. The food was so good. We all shared, so it was fun to try a variety of dishes. The walnut shrimp dish is Clayton & Porter’s favorite.
When we got home I baked Lucy a cake since she had a recent birthday. I was too full to even have any…I must have been really full to pass on chocolate cake & ice cream! That’s okay, I’ll eat my share tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment