Monday, April 1, 2013

Silverbell Lake

We took the boat out for another spin & did a little fishing. The best part was that when we finished unloading the boat & getting everything ready we realized we forgot the life jackets. I had to drive right back home & get them, luckily we don’t live too far away.

010

011013014

I brought popsicles thinking it would be such a good idea. We didn’t have enough ice & they melted. It turned out okay though, I mixed the pineapple & coconut & had myself a little pina colada.

020

022028038

There was lots of birds.

030

No wonder Laun loves this little girl so much:

044043045046047055

053054056059057060064

067

073

076079081084086087089

Probably my favorite picture of the day:

092094097100

101

102104

Porter got a fish.

108113114115116117119121122135

If being messy is a sign of a good time then this girl had a blast.

137

We thought going to the island was a good idea.

144

We were wrong- all the trees were covered in wasp/bee nests. We got out of there in a hurry.

151154

The boys practiced driving the boat:

163166

172173

More fishing, Clayton had some luck.

175

178

Marlee is no drama. We only wish she felt emotion:) Are you sensing my sarcasm?

177182

Wow, I have horrible posture. Maybe my back would hurt less if I actually sat up straight.

183

Porter & Clayton had fish around the same size. We are having a yearly contest of who catches the biggest/longest fish, but for now they are tied.

195193

Just look at that nasty lake water.

196

Clayton’s fish:

197

We stopped by Laun’s work for a little bit & saw some cows.

200

203

211

On the way home Porter & Marlee got camera happy. This resulted in lots of happy-blurry pictures:

215

216

217219220

The boys got busy filleting Porter’s fish & then ate it. Laun & I passed:)

221

iphone stray horse 011

No comments: