Thursday, March 14, 2013

como te llama?

Tyler Tippets came to our house from Monday-Thursday & basically brought a whole petting zoo with him. My kids were in heaven. 

There was Cavy’s:

llama 006llama 010llama 116

 

Snakes:

llama 026

llama 027llama 028

llama 029llama 031

llama 192llama 193llama 194

llama 199llama 200

 

Oh yea & two llamas…

llama 015

Which partied in our backyard all week.

llama 039

Tyler even took one llama on our 1 mile walk to Marlee’s preschool. The preschool kids loved seeing a llama & so did all the passerby's on our walk. We got honked at, lots of smiles, people chatting with us &  some even took pictures. Someone actually stopped their car in the road to get out & take a picture. If you don’t like attention you shouldn’t walk down the street with a llama. 

llama 050

When we got back the other llama was waiting at the gate- I think he was lonely.

llama 058

 

One day we went to the park for a picnic & to check out the wildlife (since we surely don't have enough at home).

llama 070

llama 092

The boys tried catching a ground squirrel & surprisingly they didn’t succeed. I guess their just too fast because those boys seem to catch everything. I think ground squirrel are cute.

llama 072llama 075llama 083llama 103llama 109

Marlee stayed busy socializing at the playground.

llama 089

 

Laun found the secret to get the llamas to come to him.

llama 119llama 122llama 134llama 139

Raggle’s chased & barked at the llamas. I guess she wasn’t intimidated. The llama’s tried kicking her, but missed every time. Eventually Raggle’s chilled out.

llama 130llama 123llama 126

 

There was even llama riding, which totally reminded me of the movie Swiss Family Robinson, where the people have a race while riding on an ostrich, zebra, etc.

llama 153llama 148llama 162

The boy’s couldn’t stop smiling.

llama 158llama 159llama 160

Best picture of the night…the llama leaned over & Porter almost fell off. I love his facial expression-ha ha!

llama 163llama 167llama 171llama 173

Marlee was a little nervous to ride the llama.

llama 177

She finally got brave enough to let go of Laun’s hand & yee haw.

llama 178llama 179llama 185llama 186llama 191

 

The next day the fun continued…

llama 203

 

Clayton raising the roof.

llama 205llama 208llama 214

 

What do you see out your sliding glass door?

I see a llama looking at me…

llama 202

and some smudgy handprints:)

llama 230

There was also two really cool gecko’s, which I forgot to get a picture of. I guess I was distracted by llama’s (don’t think I can ever use that as an excuse again).

1 comment:

clever little casa said...

Swiss Family Robison is right and that picture of Porter is hilarious. You guys have such funny things roaming through that back yard. Have you taken a tally yet of all the animals that have been there?