And I also had a surprise waiting for the boys at home. But I couldn't take the credit, my friend Rachel Allen dropped by this cute little guy:
Monday, October 25, 2010
We represent the lollipop gang....
Whenever Laun goes on a trip he usually brings back a surprise for whoever wasn't able to tag along. Marlee and I stayed home from this trip and the boys were so excited to give us our lollipops. Marlee is too focused on her treat to look at the camera.

And I also had a surprise waiting for the boys at home. But I couldn't take the credit, my friend Rachel Allen dropped by this cute little guy:
And I also had a surprise waiting for the boys at home. But I couldn't take the credit, my friend Rachel Allen dropped by this cute little guy:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is one monster of a lollipop. Did you eat it ALL?
Julie- I think I had 2 tastes total of the lollipop but, that's okay because the boys will be happy to finish it off for me:)
I love that picture of Porter's hand and the toad... #1 because -of coarse he is holding some insect or animal caught in the wild, #2 he has the cutest hands ever! I just think he is so Cute!!
Post a Comment