Monday, October 25, 2010

Marlee's chair

Last weekend I did some thrift store shopping & I found Marlee this little chair. I thought it would be perfect on one of the kitchen chairs so she could sit with us at the table. Marlee has been dragging this chair around the house; she puts it in the living room to sit on it when she watches a baby Einstein, she puts it on the couch & sits on it, she sits in it when I do her hair, she sits at the table with it, she loves it. Who would have known that a $2.99 chair would make her this happy. The only problem is that she is very possessive of it, when the twins sit in it she screams & freaks out, she's not very good at sharing yet.


Here she is ^kickin' it in her chair watching some tv.

2 comments:

Krause Crew said...

Too cute!

Cherise said...

Every child must have a chair. It's just necessary!