Wednesday, October 6, 2010
BLAH
I'm kind of having a blah day but, I don't know why. The weather is great & the windows are actually open in my house today. But I have so many things to do that I just don't want to do. There are baby toys all over, home work to get to, floors to be mopped, laundry to be folded, pilates calling my name, doctor appointments to make, primary/calling stuff that needs to be done, etc. I should just be happy that I have an able body that will allow me to get done all of these things-maybe not all during the babies nap time but, at least some of those things. Homework really takes a big chunk of my time while the babies are asleep. Maybe I should wake up earlier & start doing hw in the morning so that I still have time for pilates, mopping, scripture reading, etc. during nap time. Maybe I should just turn on some music, get motivated, stop complaining for dumb reasons, & quit blogging so I can get some stuff done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, that sums up about every week day for me. I always think waking up early is a good idea until early comes and I just can't get out of bed. Good luck!
Fun catching up on your blog!
This was my day today. Well, and yesterday too. Glad I am not alone!
I hear you Sister! That is me every day. It is tough to stay motivated.
P.S. Lima beans are gross.
Post a Comment