Laun cleaned out the pumpkin & the kids collected the seeds.
Laun would throw pieces of the pumpkin goo at Marlee & she would laugh (she actually loves to be teased- maybe that's why Laun loves her so much). I think all the kids ended up with pumpkin on them, thanks to their dad.
Laun roasted the pumpkin seeds & they were really good.
I traced all of the kids hands on paper & then used that to make a face for our pumpkin. Marlee's 2 hands were the eyes, 1 of Porter's hands was the nose & Clayton's 2 hands were the mouth. I traced the boys hands with their fingers all close together but, Marlee's hands were spread out so, it looks like the pumpkin has eyelashes. It took me awhile to carve it all out.
Marlee cried & cried- I guess the pumpkin scared her.
3 comments:
I LOVE your pumpkin what a great idea!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea.
What an awesome idea! Love it!
Post a Comment