A girl in Porter's class invited him to her b-day party at Skate Country. Porter was so excited to go even though we missed half the party. I spent the morning in the ER with Marlee to see if her finger was broken-it wasn't, thank goodness. I must like the ER because I've been there 3 times this month. Anyways, Porter was so cute with roller skates. He had never been skating before & he reminded me of Bambi first learning to stand. We eventually headed over to the beginners only section, sure wish I would have seen that when we first got there.

There was a lot of falling, frustration, & tears from my little guy.
But he still managed to have a good time & really wants to learn how to skate now.

I had a good time hanging out with Porter.
I really enjoy one-on-one time with my kids.

I definitely need to brush up on my skating skills:)
Maybe our whole family should go to the skating rink some night.
1 comment:
I can't skate either. I do much better on roller blades. I hope you guys do go again as a family. Porter is smart, he'll catch on quick with some practice.
Post a Comment