Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Clayton's 1st pack meeting

Clayton has been loving scouts, especially since Laun is one of his leaders. He was very excited to earn his first badge tonight, the bobcat.

Laun had the boys compete to see who could tie a knot the fastest:


Clayton putting a pin on me (I can't believe how tall he is getting or how short I am):


Marlee was so bugged that Laun was at the front without her so, she went up & joined him:


It was cute how Clayton carried the flag, kind of like a witch with a broomstick. I guess he will need some practice on flag carrying:


The handsome crew with Clayton holding up his chocolate bar-every boy who earned a badge got a chocolate bar:

After the pack meeting I set up name tags for the upcoming primary program with my first counselor. I am anxious for the primary program. It was a busy Tuesday night, which means I missed one of my favorite tv shows- The Biggest Loser. True sacrifice I tell you:)

2 comments:

Krause Crew said...

Clayton is one good looking kid. I can't believe how BIG he is. It makes me miss you guys even more. :(

Cherise said...

That makes me laugh!! That is the best picture ever! giddy-up!